Everything you can imagine is real.
If you are reading this post right now, I’m assuming you have stumbled upon this tiny corner of peace whereupon I post about everything and anything. And I am also assuming you are human, which in case you are a canine WordPress user, please do not be offended.
So welcome, fellow earthling! Here on State of Grace, I will post anything currently on my mind. It will not be a surprise if one day you find a political issue on my blog, or the next day one about cats and the complications of furballs. I happen to be quite random at times, and mindless rambling should be expected if you plan on reading my posts.
I do have a set of house, or rather site rules, on my blog:
1. Manners matter!
2. Species does not matter.
3. No Debbie Downers allowed.
4. No tracking muddy footprints.
5. The speaking of Elvish is prohibited.
6. Read books.
7. Eat pizza.
8. If you do not obey the rules listed above, at least obey rule nine.
9. Mind your manners, no species rivalry, no sad faces, there should be no muddy footprints, please watch the Elvish, and love books and pizza.
The schedule for this blog is:
– A random post every Sunday.
– A book review/recommendation every Wednesday.
– A Quote of the Day every day other than Sunday and Wednesday.